In a variation on the theme from the last post, here is a list of what I found under my desk today when I tidied up so I could fit my feet underneath it:
- The magnetic letter H
- Bottle lid
- What used to be a ladybug paper plate valentine
- John Deere tractor (not life-sized)
- Grizzly bear (also not life-sized)
- My to-do list from three days ago (only two things crossed off)
- Dried out ball of play-doh in an indeterminate color
- Three pages from the most recent draft of my book helpfully edited with what appears to be a combination of yellow highlighter, green crayon, and either finger paint or blood.
This leads me to believe that I have an infestation of feral children. Perhaps they can be domesticated to offer more helpful editing tips than (scribble, scribble, WHEEL!, scribble, WHEEL!)?